Saturday, October 04, 2008

Tribute Speech

Saturday, October 04, 2008
As part of our finals sa speech, kailangan namin gumawa ng isang argumentative or tribute speech. Ako, pinili ko tribute speech, kase medyo mahirap ang argumentative speech eh. :D


Gumawa ako ng speech as a tribute to my sisters(aaaaawwwww), entitled "The Charmed Ones".


Pasensya na po sa grammar ah, talagang mahina ako sa english eh. :D


Pero impernes, naka-96 ako dyan.. oha-oha!!!




The Charmed Ones

A tribute to my sisters


Happy morning everyone, ever wonder why I chose a tribute speech for my sisters? Ever wonder what is charmed ones? Well, here it goes.



Charmed is an American television series that ran for eight seasons on the now defunct WB. It is about three sisters who are very close to each other and they are the world's most powerful good witches, known throughout the supernatural community as "The Charmed Ones", but known to everyone else as the Halliwells. Each sister possesses unique magical powers that grow and evolve over the course of their lives. The Charmed Ones live together in a house they call the manor and use their supernatural abilities to battle the warlocks, demons and other evil forces that populate San Francisco, California. Demon says that “don’t mess with one, or else all three will mess back with you”. And we are like that, that’s why we called ourselves as “KUYOGS”


My sisters and I are like the charmed ones; and we are all witches that kill demons all throughout Pasay City. And that selfish, greedy, garbage eater Mayor Peewee Trinidad is the source of all evil. Anyway, I’m starting to speak non-sense here. I just compare the closeness of the three sisters in the TV series with the closeness that I have with my two ates.


My ates, serve as the source of my inspirations. Both of them have a very good personality. Garet Gloria, is the oldest, the adviser and and the joyful ate, but let me tell you, you don’t want to make her angry, she’s scary. Cori and I have a big respect to her and we never call her in her first name. We always call her ate. She’s now living happily with her husband, Christopher Gloria and their daughter, Sophia Danielle. She graduated accounting major from Philippine School of Business Administration (PSBA). So if you need a math tutor, just contact her. Cori de Leon is the joker, she throws jokes all the time, she love to cook and also, she loves to eat. Her heart was once broken and then fixed by a very generous man that he met three months ago. My high school friends always ask me “bakit hindi mo tinatawag na ate, si Cori?”, and my answer was always “eh kasi, one time, grade school ako, tinawag ko siyang ate Cori, binatukan ba naman ako. Ayaw nagpapatawag ng ate, nagmumukha daw siyang matanda, arte diba”.


I love my sisters; we always hang out, play cards together and even talk about rumors that are spreading in our compound. We love pictures, every moment we’re in a one place; we’re not going to pass that opportunity to take pictures from it. Check my friendster, and see, it is full of pictures of us. There was one cousin that told us “picture na naman kayong tatlo?”, we were like “HUH? Care mo?”. We always take pictures not just to post it on friendster, but we take pictures because we like to have a remembrance by having a portrait as complete and happy siblings. We always cherish every moment of our lives because who knows, it may be our last, well knocked-on-wood.


My friends, I may not convince you regarding how I love my sisters through this speech but try to look me in my eyes and then judge me, I love my sisters more than anything else. I will sacrifice my own happiness, if the happiness of my sisters is at stake.


Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you love your brothers and sisters like how I love my ates, for they are the only person whom you can entrust your life. And they are the one who can love you more than anyone else. Thank you...




3 spike/s:

Cori said...

wow, na-touched naman ako... good job nge!!!!

--Her heart was once broken and then fixed by a very generous man that he met three months ago. -- hmmm, generous talaga ha... hahaha!

Garetski said...

awwww... nakaka touch!!!! mwahhh... "i wab u" sabi nga ni sophia

Feelingerong Oppa said...

ahihi.. kakahiya.. :D

Post a Comment

 
Anong Tawag Dun? © 2008. Design by Pocket